TRAINING INVESTMENT PRICE
$2500 Two days - Training ($500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REQUIRED)+ BONUS INCLUDED: 1 year access online "easy brow mapping" course for free!
- The Ombre Brows technique ( Learn American style brows and European style)
- Important Facts & General Info
PERMANENT MAKEUP PIGMENTS
- Color Theory
- How to do Color Correction
- How to choose Pigment Colors
- PMU x tattoo
How to work with the different skin types
List with all the supplies and vendors
OMBRE STEP by STEP
-How to set up your workstation
-How to do Eyebrow Mapping / Shaping and achieve symmetry
(Needles. How to choose the right type of needle.
Tattoo Machine Speed ( How to use different speeds to achieve different results)
Pressure (Learn how to work with the right pressure)
Degree (How to work at the right angle)
Movement (How to do the right movement with the tattoo machine)
HEALING PROCESS AND AFTERCARE
HOW TO DO TOUCH UP PROCEDURES & COLOR BOOST
MARKETING & CLIENTELE
How to do Combo Brows (Shading and Hair Strokes)
CHECK - IN : 8:30AM AM
THEORY: 8:30 AM -10:45 AM
PRACTICE: 10:45 AM- 12PM
LUNCH BREAK 12:30PM - 1:30PM
LIVE MODEL PERFORMED BY BIA 1:30PM - 4 PM
CHECK - IN : 8:30 AM
PRACTICE & SET UP- 8:30AM - 9:00 AM
LIVE MODEL DONE BY STUDENTS: 9:00AM-13:30PM
▪ Students won't be allowed to work on live model if they dont have a valid Hawaii tattoo license.
You will receive a Certification of Attendance on your name.
** Please check your Country / State laws for all tattooing requirements. I provide a Certification of Attendance only. If it is required by the health department laws of the Country / State you are going to be performing your services, you must apply for a tattoo license before working on any clients / models.
Basic training Kit is Included:
(1 Machine, needles, practice skin, Manual, pigment)
- To ensure the quality of the class, Limited Spots Available
- $500 Deposit required in order to save your spot.
▪ Remaining Balance due on Training Day. No checks accepted.
▪ If remaining Balance is paid by card, additional 2.75% transaction fee will be added to the amount due. If paid by card, ID must be shown and must be in your name.
▪ Class Deposit is non-refundable.
▪ Class and Basic Starter Kit are non-refundable after attending the training.
- No recording will be allowed.